These Community Guidelines ("Guidelines") are intended to help You understand the types of content that TGP believes to be inappropriate for use in connection with the Website and Services (all capitalized terms not defined in these Guidelines have the same meanings as in TGP's Website Terms of Service). Keep in mind that the Guidelines are intended as guidelines, and not as an exhaustive list of content that TGP finds inappropriate. TGP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any content for any reason.
- Infringes the rights, including without limitation the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, of any third party, or violates any agreement between you and a current or former employers concerning the intellectual property you create or created during your employment;
- Is libelous or defamatory, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Consists of or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
- Is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or pornographic, that may constitute child pornography, or that may solicit personal information from or exploit in a sexual or violent manner anyone under the age of 18;
- Depicts excessive violence, contains comments or images that are offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing or menacing, or that incites, encourages or threatens physical harm against another;
- Promotes or glorifies racial intolerance, uses hate and/or racist terms, or signifies hate towards any person or group of people;
- Advocates the violent overthrow of the government of the United States or other conduct that could constitute a fraud or other criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
- Glamorizes the use of illegal substances and drugs;
- Promotes gambling or casinos;
- Promotes the buying, selling, or trading of firearms or weapons;
- Violates in any way applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation laws designed to regulate unsolicited email or other electronic advertising, in any jurisdiction where the Website or Services are marketed or provided;
- Violates any provision of this Agreement or any other TGP agreement or policy;
- Has a detrimental effect to the goodwill and good standing of TGP or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, contractors or representatives; or
- Is generally offensive or in bad taste, as determined by TGP.
Intellectual Property Rights: As TGP asks others to respect TGP intellectual property rights, TGP respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe content located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify TGP in accordance with TGP' Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy. For more information, see TGP's Website Terms of Service.